*New Member* 2004 Jeep Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redbull0587

Reaction score
Hey all!

Just joined the forum since i bought an '04 Liberty sport and who better to ask questions to than the forums :)

A bit about my most recent acquisition.

2004 Liberty Sport
needs a bit of work naturally ;)

I guess my first question is as a new Liberty owner, what are the things to watch out for (problematic areas on the liberty) , aside from the top of the lift gate of course lol

The goal for the Jeep is as follows

- conservative 2" lift to fit slightly bigger tires
- custom front bumper with winch
clean it up, fix the little rust areas. Rockers are still very decent for now and doors were recently replaced.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. I see the Canadians on here are starting to find you already.....LOL

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey all!

Just joined the forum since i bought an '04 Liberty sport and who better to ask questions to than the forums :)

A bit about my most recent acquisition.

2004 Liberty Sport
needs a bit of work naturally ;)

I guess my first question is as a new Liberty owner, what are the things to watch out for (problematic areas on the liberty) , aside from the top of the lift gate of course lol

The goal for the Jeep is as follows

- conservative 2" lift to fit slightly bigger tires
- custom front bumper with winch
clean it up, fix the little rust areas. Rockers are still very decent for now and doors were recently replaced.

Congrats on the 04, good year
what lift are you going with and tire size?

Dustintackett85

Reaction score
Hey my name is dustin.. sorry to bother u I just saw u have the same vehicle I have my blinkers don't work but hazards do I changed multi function switch no help I don't know where or if there is a fuse for just blinkers u have any idea sry for bother

Latest posts

Members online