New Liberty Owner Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jalanson

Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to Post, I'm new to this forum.

I just got a 2005 Liberty from my dad (He got another one) and traded in my old Land Rover.

I love the jeeps they are great cars.

I was also wondering if anyone knows a good place to get Jeep OEM floormats or a good way to clean old ones.

Even though this car is barely a year old, my dad didn't take good care of the floormats, so they are pitted!

Thanks!

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Sounds like a good upgrade. (biggrin) You'll enjoy your KJ, as their great Jeeps. And remember, a Jeep isn't a car. \:D/

For floormats, I might suggest that you look into all weather mats. Personally I have these in both of my Jeeps (front and back). Their easy to clean, and hold water and mud very well.

http://www.4wheelsupply.com/cat.cgi?s=liberty+xtreme

Enjoy!

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as the all weather mats, just look out for the rubber ones that have a lip around the edge to keep in mud and dirt. I've heard of them interfering with the pedals for the driver.

cowcatcher

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

Roger on interferring with the throttle an rubber matts but if you get the MOPAR Slush Mats there is a hole on the drivers side one that hooks over the connector in the carpet.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cowcatcher said:
Welcome!

Roger on interferring with the throttle an rubber matts but if you get the MOPAR Slush Mats there is a hole on the drivers side one that hooks over the connector in the carpet.

Same with Husky Liners . No interference with the pedals and it has a hook over the connector in the carpet on the drivers side.

DRIVER SIDE
DSCF0002.JPG

PASSENGER SIDE
DSCF0005.JPG