New KJ owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mwt333

Reaction score
So I just bought a 2006 KJ for my project vehicle. Got it for $1500 due to "engine noise" that scared the owner. Replaced the water pump, AC compressor, 4WD shift lever bushing (tcase), tcase seal and sensor, rear drivers side door panel, rear drivers side window regulator, alternator.

The Jeep has 187k miles on it and needs a little TLC to get it back into great running condition. Up next is an oil pan gasket (dreading this one... who designed this engine???).

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
So I just bought a 2006 KJ for my project vehicle. Got it for $1500 due to "engine noise" that scared the owner. Replaced the water pump, AC compressor, 4WD shift lever bushing (tcase), tcase seal and sensor, rear drivers side door panel, rear drivers side window regulator, alternator.

The Jeep has 187k miles on it and needs a little TLC to get it back into great running condition. Up next is an oil pan gasket (dreading this one... who designed this engine???).

LOL must not have had to do many oil pans in recent years have you ?:happy175:
Welcome by the way

Latest posts

Members online