New Jeep Magazine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the new Jeep owner's magazine yet? There's a lot in there about the new 2008 KK and, I have to admit, it is really growing on me. I have a few years until I can ever consider it, but my opinion of it is slowly changing.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My opinion of the new Liberty....

Pro:

- better seats
- more room

Cons:

- the headlights
- the tire is on the outside UNDER the rear end

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone else get the new Jeep owner's magazine yet? There's a lot in there about the new 2008 KK and, I have to admit, it is really growing on me. I have a few years until I can ever consider it, but my opinion of it is slowly changing.

I got it. I know what you mean. "Give Me Liberty" on the cover, and those great angle shots, etc.. If you are like me, mostly riding on the pavement, get it. I think that's what it is made for, just with the capability there if you MUST use it. If you are rock crawler, then it is no good. It can be good, but just not practical. Otherwise, I liked it when I saw it in that magazine. It may need fog lights on the front bumper, though, I hope someone makes a custom bumper that is similar to stock but with fog holes. That's my only complaint.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you get the magazine?

I think they automatically send it to Jeep owners who purchased it through dealers. We still amazingly get the magazine six years after buying the Liberty. I'm guessing you could subscribe by sending an e-mail to the address they have here. I am not positive though. It is a lot of advertising for Jeep, but it is interesting to see all the new models and the great photography they usually have.

http://www.jeepgreatdeals.com/

Hikingnjeeps

Reaction score
Regarding the Jeep magazine, every year I have to remind them to send it to me. Supposedly, one receives it without interruption as a Jeep owner

mcd001

Reaction score
...- the tire is on the outside UNDER the rear end

A guy at a dealership told me that Jeep received so many complaints about the tire mounted on the rear door that they decided they had no choice but to put the tire under the new KKs.

Not sure of the accuracy of that statement, but interesting anyway, I think. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do you get the magazine?

Go to the jeep.com website and sign up for the magazine.

Or call 1-800-925-Jeep.

I think when you buy a jeep from a Jeep Dealer you end up on their mailing list so it is a matter of time before you get one.

I just got mine yesterday. Nice pic's of the KK. Didn't get a chance to go through it yet. The KK looks good. I like my KJ though.:D

Dave

Members online