new guy saying hi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kegjeep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, im new here. just saying hey.

I'm a proud owner of a 2005 liberty sport 4x4. I can say that I was looking seriously at the 05 xterra and ford escape. As soon as I went to the dealer to check out some jeeps, test drove a liberty and I was hooked. The xterras are nice, but the liberty is so much more.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! Welcome to the family and we're not at all surprised by your decision. =D>

Be sure to post some photos in the pictures thread. And also post your story in the "How Did You Find Your KJ" thread. I would like to hear your shopping experience including the KJ against the X-Terra and Escape.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Like grogie said, welcome to the family. You'll find many way cool people here and lots of help on some cool things to do to your KJ, and i gaurntee you'll learn something new about it every day.......well, almost every day. It all depends on how much you log on......and how much others log on.....well i ruined that somewhat of a joke pretty quick didn't I???

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the KJ family. Now you'll..........

read......learn.......dream.......save.........mod your Jeep.........and never have any money again \:D/

Ian

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome!! I hope you find the site to be fun and yet knowledgable!

Bennett