New Guy on the block

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty-B2

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently purchased a 2002 Liberty Limited as a second vehicle and I've already found a couple useful answers here so it made sense to join!

Not unlike many of you; I've had a number of odd little issues pop up with my rig. Most recently, the interior dome lights have chosen to come on or flicker randomly for no reason.

I've heard mention of a couple causes and possible fixes - can anyone point me in the direction by chance?

Thanks! I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Liberty-B2

RATX5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! You should post up some pics and details on your rig. Not really sure about the light problem though, that's a peculiar one. My best guess would be something wiring related.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
(welcome)

Now - get us some pictures of your new Jeep! :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

There are also a bunch of your fellow Canadians on here but they must be sleeping or something.

Dave

AllanT

Reaction score
Allan. New to this form. Hope I can meet good and helpful new frends.

I have purchased my Jeep cherokee/Liberty 3.7 2007 model 4 years ago. I am very happy and impressed. This is one car I will never sell. I do have one small/big problem. The radiator got a small hole in the top of the radiator and can not be glued. Any ideas what I kan do??

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have purchased my Jeep cherokee/Liberty 3.7 2007 model 4 years ago. I am very happy and impressed. This is one car I will never sell. I do have one small/big problem. The radiator got a small hole in the top of the radiator and can not be glued. Any ideas what I kan do??

Replace the radiator :) Welcome! I would suggest using the search part of this forum and not posting on others' first threads.