new guy here with a 02 KJ need mechanic in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CALIKJ

Reaction score
just looking to see where i can find a local mechanic for my jeep liberty. I'm located in southern california orange county/inland empire. i need my power steering pump replaced and was looking to get a suspension lift as well. anything helps.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
just looking to see where i can find a local mechanic for my jeep liberty. I'm located in southern california orange county/inland empire. i need my power steering pump replaced and was looking to get a suspension lift as well. anything helps.

Check the California section someone maybe able to help

On lifts first how much are you looking for price range? Then how much lift, TONS of info on here and LOSTJEEP as far as whats best, whats JUNK

CALIKJ

Reaction score
Check the California section someone maybe able to help

On lifts first how much are you looking for price range? Then how much lift, TONS of info on here and LOSTJEEP as far as whats best, whats JUNK

thank you. I'm debating on getting the lift just cause i might sell it, didn't want to spend more than $300-$500. perhaps looking to buy an 05-07 model instead.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
thank you. I'm debating on getting the lift just cause i might sell it, didn't want to spend more than $300-$500. perhaps looking to buy an 05-07 model instead.

Only junk lifts available in the 3-500 range not even worth installing
Matter of fact I refuse to install any in that price range.