New guy checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody jeep

Reaction score
Hi guys an gals, I've been looking around the site and have found it to be a friendly informative place. I bought a used 09 Liberty with 12k miles on the clock a few months ago and have been slowly doing some little mods. It's just a Sport 2x4 I use as a daily driver so I don't plan on anything radical. I would like to maybe replace the muffler with a Flow Master and put in a K&N drop in filter. I've tinted the windows, replaced the factory steering wheel with a cruise control one (I didn't realize it didn't have cruise until after I bought it!), put in a rear cargo area mat and billet door pins, that's about it.
Here she is:

You must be registered for see images attach

woody jeep

Reaction score
Thanks!
I'm enjoying it so far. I traded in a 1993 Mercedes 300E for it, so it took a little getting used to.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice black jeep. I like the stock wheels the KK's come with too.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

woody jeep

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice black jeep. I like the stock wheels the KK's come with too.

Enjoy the forum.

Dave

Thanks, I like the wheels too, but I think they would have looked better with the grey parts painted black.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So.... when you takin' that little daisy off-road?

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
Very nice :D when you are ready to really cut in to it, let me know and i'll give you a few pointers laugh.gif