New fuel filter head

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crdmom

Reaction score
Anyone know how to wire the NEW fuel filter head? Comes with no directions and the wiring kit isn't put together....:pp:

flman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to wire the NEW fuel filter head? Comes with no directions and the wiring kit isn't put together....:pp:

Did you get the plug? it goes near the fender, plug in the plug near the passenger side, then cut off then end of the remaining plug, and attached the new one with butt connectors or solder it.

I have 2 of these, and I keep them both unplugged on the new connector any ways, it is a fuel heater.

warp2diesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I unplug the relay in the fuse box, looks better to Idiots that way, don't want any Brain Stem thinking I am bypassing emissions stuff, even though the fuel heater does nothing regarding emissions.

I am sure flman will agree, there are sensible regulations and there are regulations conceived under the influence of LSD (not Low Sulfur Diesel), hence the name Acid Head Hippies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online