New Front Recovery!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I mounting it later and testing tomorrow at the Mounds.

Attachments

• P1010231.jpg
    P1010231.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 76
  • P1010232.jpg
    P1010232.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 67

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cool!! I would worry about those D-Schackle tabs though, may want to throw a gussett on them.

Cableguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would actually double gusset both sides of each tab (ie. top, bottom, left, and right on each). Especially considering you'll never know what kind of lateral stresses they'll encounter when your in a sticky situation. But then again, i have a tendency to overbuild things. :D

snowsport

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would actually double gusset both sides of each tab (ie. top, bottom, left, and right on each). Especially considering you'll never know what kind of lateral stresses they'll encounter when your in a sticky situation. But then again, i have a tendency to overbuild things. :D
Yep, for the extra few ounces of steel and couple of welds, it's a good idea.

calamaridog

Reaction score
That looks excellent. I've been planning something very similar. What size material did you use?

Griemster1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added some supports to the tabs. Would anyone be interrested in these for sale????? I'm thinking of doing a run with them if enough people are interested. If so what would say is a fair price?

Thanks

bobcat7

Reaction score
I would probably take you up on that but living in Canada the shipping would probably cost more than the product.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.