New from Michigan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New to the forum, anyone here from Michigan? Looking for places to take the new toy off road. Also looking for info on Silver Lake sand dunes info, anyone have any tips for a first timer?

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
What part of Michigan are you from, lots of places to go but if you narrow it down some we can give more info.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Kalamazoo, south west Michigan. Glad to see so many people from michigan on the forum.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Troy but family farm is in Decatur next time I'm in town we'll have to plow some corn stalks and do a bonfire after. I'll sneak one of my Aunt Grazildas pies. Welcome aboard.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throw in a hot neighbor (girl) and it sounds perfect. Ever go to silver lake? I am looking at getting a group together to go for a weekend.

Porkchop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ya lots of times have the flags and the hot girls are all relatives and yes they all will be there.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Work is crazy right now, would love to make it out to silver lake before the season is over. I will check with my friends and see if I can figure out a date that works for everyone.

Any tips or must have items to bring? Bone stock 02 renegade, just don't let me get pulled out by a ford :badidea:

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any good local places to get the jeep dirty, had it for a week and every field looks like a playground now.

BDEE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Niles. From what I understand, aside from private property, there isnt much in the way of off roading in Michigan down here. I know of a few places on the east side as I grew up there, but thats kind of far.

mongo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like it is about a hour and a half away, always good to have options. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.