New Ctek Battery Charger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Time for a new Ctek 4.3 Amp modern battery charger!
Due to my old Ctek 3.3 amp taking a beating, and no longer putting out properly LOL..suffering from 5 year old :burnout:
It was time for a new one with a bit more features/juice!
56175[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

The 4.3 has some nice specs Link: CTEK Multi US 4.3 - CTEK Battery ChargersCTEK Battery Chargers
56177[/ATTACH]"]

Also great is that they both have the same quick disconnect and regular clamp terminals supplied. I got spares now.:gr_grin:
It should be noted I tested charging a regular lead acid battery almost fully charged.
In less than 30 minutes I had a green light. The snow flake symbol is for Agm batteries and will automatically charge at a bit higher voltage output.
The 4.3 amp new one, will probably recondition drained batteries way better, but also take longer, as it cycles though all the stages, desulfation etc.
The 4.3 gets fairly warm quick, so not recommended to leave it on the fuel rail! :flamingdevil:
Anyone else using the Ctek chargers? :gr_grin:

Attachments

• eJ83Tia.jpg
    eJ83Tia.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 5FLOvv3.jpg
    5FLOvv3.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks neat. I have a big old fashioned clunky (you better not drop it on your foot) one in the garage.

Dave

turblediesel

memberable
Reaction score
I have an optimate2 with ambiguous blinking lights that works on gel cells. Have to read the directions whenever I use it.

Got one of those toe smashers for lead acid batterys too. Just a meter; no blinking lights.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya ..I actually did drop this old one on my foot, dang near the size of the battery!~Ouch!
56188[/ATTACH]"]

I remember having to cut the cord off & throw it in the garbage, it fried itself.
The new waterproof "intelligent" chargers are now the way to go & the C-tek is awesome:gr_grin:

Attachments

• mBDGH3A.jpg
    mBDGH3A.jpg
    400.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: