New Brakes for the KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kosbin

Reaction score
Jeep Cherokee 2.8 crv Renegade

Hi im a jeep kj owner from norway. I have some serious trouble finding parts for my car. Disc brakes, calipers and brake shoes dont seem to find the right one anywhere!
So my question is: i have been searching all the bigger sites in the us for these parts and i simply cant find them. as an example on the serial nr printed on my braking shoe: 2294A 2540 is this a jeep part nr at all?

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Parts

Yes, that's the part number only available from dealerships. I assume you guys have some type of auto parts stores over there? We have Advanced Auto, AutoZone, Pep Boy and Napa over here. Just go in, tell them what you're looking for and the should be able to find the parts from several different manufacturers.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kosbin, People on here including myself could get parts from dealership and send them to you but the postage would make it very expensive,a good auto store should be able to get most parts for you,pads ,discs,servicing parts ect.But some parts are dealer only.

Latest posts

Members online