New AZ Member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CRD2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I've actually been registered for about a month now, but wanted to officially introduce myself. I picked up a 2005 Libby Diesel the 23rd of last month. I've had it in my possession for all of 2 days since then! The rest of the time it's been at the dealer.

When I was driving it home it started getting hot and threw a couple codes. I've had them replace the fan clutch and do the TSB for not reading the temp correctly. That hasn't cleared up the problem. They are replacing the MAF, intake air temp sensor and a boost sensor as they are stating its not making boost. I hope that clears it up! I'm ready to start enjoying this rig!

I'm not new to diesel or the Jeep brand. This will be my 3rd Jeep. I've also owned a 89 Wrangler Sahara, and a 2003 Grand Cherokee. I bought the Cherokee new. So I'm fond of Jeeps and the brand.

I love all the good info here. Already am dreaming about getting rid of that front end sag!
:favorites13:
-Chris

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Chris. Glad you joined. We have other Az members too.

Dave