New Additions to the Mod Staff

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003KJ

Reaction score
We would like to welcome the additions of Shawn (desertkj) and Phil (MoladoGuy) to the mod staff here at JeepKJ.

It was a combination of mine, Jon's, and Bennett's hectic work style, in addition to Bennett's recent engagement which led us to realize that we need some more staff to monitor the site during the day time hours, when the 3 of us are typically on and off the computer.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns about anything on the site, you can PM any of the 5 of us and we'll be happy to help you as much as we can.

Thanks,

The Mods :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
we need some more staff to monitor the site during the day time hours, w

Hmm.. Who is gonna monitor them. :D
Anyway, Congratulations to them! :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks to Phil, Tim, Bennett, and Jon for letting me be a Mod. I already spend way too much time on here, so I am very excited to be able to help out at the same time.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Meh. Anyway, can we keep someone on constant watch in the "CRD" section so that topics that don't relate specifically to the engine can be moved to where they belong?

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
man if I knew that you needed someone, I mean hitting the bottom of the barrel there with bringing Phil on board............LOL

Hows it going there Phil, you know I am only kidding.....

Tom

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, Phil's got ten stars under his user name, does that mean he's in charge now??? :D

Congrats guys, just remember that 'delete' is an option of last resort :p

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man if I knew that you needed someone, I mean hitting the bottom of the barrel there with bringing Phil on board............LOL

Hows it going there Phil, you know I am only kidding.....

Tom

I hope you were kidding. Oh well I still want your ARB when you get sick of the weight up front :) tehee.

Wow, Phil's got ten stars under his user name, does that mean he's in charge now??? :D

Congrats guys, just remember that 'delete' is an option of last resort :p

Yea the 10 star thing makes me feel like I won something!!

K Dje Ryu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and thanks to all of you. I know what it's like to moderate forums and I can't say I envy any of you. Thanks for doing it, though.

Phil, we gotta play some Forza sometime soon.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't get used to it :D

If we could get bennett away from his girl for like 2 minutes, we could have that fixed :D:D:D

Tim, don't you have a crowbar???:D

Congrats to the new Mods. I know you guys will do a good job.

Dave

2003KJ

Reaction score
Tim, don't you have a crowbar???:D

Congrats to the new Mods. I know you guys will do a good job.

Dave

I do, but I wouldn't wanna hurt Bennett...you know how he's a bit ummm....fragile, shall we say :D:D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so maybe some of you noticed the extra 5 stars above my avatar, after being the mod for the Spanish section for a while 2003KJ (Tim) made me a full blown mod. I am very pleased to be part of the 'staff' on this great board.
Jeepkj has been a warm shower after the cold shoulder I got on other Jeep boards being a KJ owner. (I've been online since '03 so I've heard it all)

I'm usualy logged on from Monday to Friday in the nightly US hours, if there's anything I can do please drop me a PM.

Greets, Tony

Congrats Tony.

Dave

Latest posts