Nerf bars & other drivers opening their doors???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm wondering, would installing some nerf bars/step tubes, to the Lib' prevent other people from opening thier doors and smashing my door, therefore, striking the tube???
How far to the tuck into the body or vicea-versa stick out?
(sort of like a boulder bar for a parking lot)

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The simple answer is no. They would have to stick out way too far for your idea to work.

Eddo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just park at the end of the parking lot away from everyone. That is what I do.

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I almost always park far away and walk, but there's always someone who is jealous that they don't drive a Liberty and parks next to me. I was just wondering, I saw a very affodable pair and was wondering how far they stick out, and if it would offer protection in that way. Thanks.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the problem is that the liberty buldges out as it goes higher from the door base, so they'd really have to stick out a good distance to overcome the buldge.

Bennett

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
maybe a good alternative would be fabbing metal door moldings...instead of the plastic ones...make it so u can take it off easily for repainting....

Latest posts

Members online