Negative Liberty News

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last week the son of coach Any Reid of the NFL Philadelphia Eagles, ran a red light broadsiding a woman in a Ford Taurus seriously injuring her. He was driving a black Jeep Liberty and reportedly admitted using ****** ealier that day.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would blame Ford for not making their vehicle more side impact resistant, and would beat some sense into this guy by slapping a huge bill for hospital expenses, a few months in jail, new ford for the lady, and possible suspension/probation from nfl. Liberty is the last to blame.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I love when the media tries to twist stories like this to make it seem as if the vehicle is to blame, especially when an SUV is involved. As if his actions would have been different if he were driving an Accord or something similar...

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corwyyn said:
As if his actions would have been different if he were driving an Accord or something similar...

of course would have been different, he might have been dead, wrapped around a pole or something..

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hyedipin said:
Corwyyn said:
As if his actions would have been different if he were driving an Accord or something similar...

of course would have been different, he might have been dead, wrapped around a pole or something..
No, thats the outcome and I agree, he would have had a steering column shoved thru his chest or something similarly fatal. What I was asking was would he have used the drugs or whatever and the answer is 'yes', because those types of people aren't concerned with the consequences of their actions, they just want to get away from reality.

priell3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't mean to imply the KJ was at fault, just sad to see a KJ in a bad situation. Stupid driver.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
priell3 said:
I didn't mean to imply the KJ was at fault, just sad to see a KJ in a bad situation. Stupid driver.
Mike, I understand that completely and I'm not raggin' on ya. I was merely trying to highlight how the media twists things to alleviate the actual person of any wrong-doing and lay the blame on other factors, because we alll know that the individual is NEVER responsible for what happens ( wink wink).