Need help for 2.5 lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ahmedtaha34

Reaction score
Hello guys.. im really into lifting my kj to 2.5 inch so i know Oldman is the best option.. since im gomma buy from amazon.. can anyone help me with what part numbers or maybe do you links on amazon for these lift....

Also if there is other option rather than oldman tben it will be nice.

Please i can about what components and what part number and what links i can get from amazon or ebay

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Check Jeepinbyal for the part numbers.

Also check out his Adjustastrut lift. It's top notch. I run OME stuff and I'm very happy, but the new JBA lift is supposed to be a new ball game.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello guys.. im really into lifting my kj to 2.5 inch so i know Oldman is the best option.. since im gomma buy from amazon.. can anyone help me with what part numbers or maybe do you links on amazon for these lift....

Also if there is other option rather than oldman tben it will be nice.

Please i can about what components and what part number and what links i can get from amazon or ebay

OME 927 front 948 rear springs and then OME shocks, making sure you get the 132Ls for the rear , also teraflex front bumpstops
I would buy from a dealer sooner than either those,( eflay or Amawon't ) easier if you have a problem , but your choice

Other option and the VERY best there is , the jeepinbyal coilover lift at 2.5 inches, rides like a Cadillac, more flex, comes with UCAs front bumpstops etc
depends on your budget

Last edited:

ahmedtaha34

Reaction score
Hi Tumm,

I understand that the actual lifting comes from the Springs which are OME 927 front 948 rear springs.

But for the Shocks, i cant find 132ls on amazon or ebay ,, i see that for rear OME 60069
so what about the front shocks.

Unfortunately, my only options as to buy from is amazon and ebay due to shipping limitation.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
OME 132Ls are the rear shocks needed for a lift
you may have to go with a bilstein shock
jeepinbyal ships all over the world as well amd could get the correct shocks
if not them get bilsteins for a 99-04 Dodge Dakota 4x4 club cab for the rear

Casey.N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OME 927 front 948 rear springs and then OME shocks, making sure you get the 132Ls for the rear , also teraflex front bumpstops
I would buy from a dealer sooner than either those,( eflay or Amawon't ) easier if you have a problem , but your choice

Other option and the VERY best there is , the jeepinbyal coilover lift at 2.5 inches, rides like a Cadillac, more flex, comes with UCAs front bumpstops etc
depends on your budget

lol youve said this a 100x by now huh tomm!:happy175:

Latest posts

Members online