near perfect KJ trail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JumpsInPuddles

Reaction score
This is a short clip of a near perfect KJ trail... I think they designed it just for us. I climbed up the trail we drove around, wheeled some other trails and crawled back down the original trail. Each direction is very different. This trail is too narrow for anything wider than the KJ and the moguls are steep enough on both sides that anything with a longer wheel base would get high centered. It goes from a quick steep climb off the main road to some really narrow areas (if you don't want the bushes to brush off any trail dust from your sides, don't take this trail).

The trail has some tight switchbacks, muddy areas, steep areas, rocky areas, no-shoulder drop-off areas, and great views.

...so here's the trail clip. Anyone else want to go?

[YT]qvxQi2CAuuY[/YT]

PDXGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BUDDY! Im here in Portland also. We need to roll out together to this place some time.

JumpsInPuddles

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to wheeling with you and other KJ owners!

Maybe get a 2-night disperesed camping/wheeling/fishing trip organized towards the end of the summer?!?!?

The trail is Rogers Road trail #36 in the Tillamook State Forest Off Highway Vehicle area (TSF OHV)... it is a state recognized, and authorized public wheeling area... class II stickers are required ($10/yr)

Last edited:

PDXGREEN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info. i might have to head there. im in portland so the only bumps my heep sees are n mall parking lots lol

Latest posts

Members online