nanoskin autoscrub wash mitt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just picked one up yesterday at my local autobody supply, im looking forward to trying it out soon when i do my "full" detail in the next month or 2, i have a lot of clay to use up still. I also have some chemical guys V07 spray sealant, barebones undercarriage spray, finish kare 425, and a lot of other stuff, eventually i will make a thread with a list of the best products to use for the liberty. if anyone has anything else they want to see reviewed let me know.

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3m makes good stuff but i prefer farecla for defect removal, its all water based, no fillers, so there is no dusting, once you're done polishing you can remove it by rinsing it off, doesnt stain plastic, and the finish you see is just paint no glazes or silicones. the mothers claybar is one of the best OTC clays and comes with a good microfiber, but for speed the prep towels are supposed to be awesome and not to mention last way longer than traditional claybars. 3m's newer stuff is mostly chemical cut compounds, (no abrasives) but all things 3m are a PITA to remove from trim, especially if they have dried on. i used up the last of my mothers clay, next will be the meguiars clay, (the fine white clay), then i have a farecla claybar, and a few clay magic blue claybars (fine grade), like i said im just narrowing down the list of which products work the best, 3m stuff is best for body shops and production detailing, not regular maintenance and car care.