My XJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1994 Jeep Cherokee
4.0L, Auto w/ HD SYE and JE Reel shaft
D30 front, Tru-trac, 4.10s, alloy shafts, home made rock ring
8.25 rear, Auburn LS, 4.10's, BTF Cover
Rubicon Express 5"+ lift, JKS discos, DT shocks
Rails, skids, home made rack, side 1/4 panel protection.
In Calico, Ca.
You must be registered for see images attach

Az Run
You must be registered for see images attach

Moab 05
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is awesome looking. Makes mine look kind of weak though... sad2.gif

Jackal82

Reaction score
Very nice pics, I'm seriously thinking about getting me a cherokee and making it a trail rig only. There is just so much more that you can do to a cherokee than you can do to a liberty...man so many options =P~

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jackal82 said:
Very nice pics, I'm seriously thinking about getting me a cherokee and making it a trail rig only. There is just so much more that you can do to a cherokee than you can do to a liberty...man so many options =P~

I'm going the same route...I've been trying to decide on a project car and I decided to get a Cherokee and leave my KJ alone for the most part.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a bad idea. XJ's can be found for a couple grand in great condition. They are pretty easy to work on and Work Great off road w/ simple mods. There are a lot of parts available and many people constantly upgrading so used parts are cheap. I wouldn't hesitate to build another one and I am sure I will someday. Mildly modded ones also make decent drivers too.