My Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to post up pictures of what I spent my Saturday doing. I did a full detail (clay bar, 2 types of polish, and 2 coats of wax) on a Jeep SRT8 that belongs to a good buddy of mine. Awesome vehicle. Brembos, 6.1L Hemi, AWD, dual exhaust, Goodyear Z-Rated tires, all the good stuff. Not a bad way to spend the day.

You must be registered for see images

Searcher67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, you beat me to it... I was going to take pics of my 02 Libby looking like that!!!

I just clay bar'd mine today, boy I like that stuff. My wife says I am obsessed over that Jeep.. No, I obsess like that over all my toys!!

Really looks great, what did you do, Clay?\\ Nevermind, I really gotta stop just lookin at the pictures...before opening my mouth!

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are they covered in orange peel like the rest of the WK's?

Looks awesome none the less. Would love to have one.. :)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys. As Marlon already responded :)confused:), yeah, there was a lot of orange peel. You can't tell it really because I downsized the photos, but it was very obvious looking at the side panels. Minor complaint to have about to something that will run to 60 in under 5 seconds though.drive.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Desert.........you did an awesome job, and that is an awesome jeep.

Dave

Members online

No members online now.