My OWN Jeep! :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Ashley and I live in Central Mass (Worcester area). I previously drove my grandfather's 1989 Plymouth Acclaim but it is recently limping on it's last leg. Last week, I decided to go out and purchase a new car for myself and decided to go with a used 03 Jeep Liberty Renegade with 62k miles. I absolutely LOVE it! My family has always owned at least one Jeep (90 Wrangler, 96 Cherokee Limited) and have run them into the ground. Both went for 220k+ miles! I'm hoping my Jeep will last me that long (as I'm sure it will) and bring me many hours of fun!

I plan to do a little bit of off roading but that will come in due time :)

This site is awesome and I just wanted to say hello! nana.gif

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome.

Dave

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome Ashley !! One thing, get used to take pics and stuff because them guys here LOVE tha JEEP **** LOLL !!

LOL! I'm used to the reptile forums who DEMAND pictures of my animals so don't worry - pics will be a plenty! You might catch a few pics of my Jeep and my snakes too so don't be scared :D

She's only stock right now, but I'll have pics of my Rene up tomorrow

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the KJ family and welcome to the forum miss Ashley(welcome)

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snakes?
peepwall.gif

1 Ball Python and 1 Boa Constrictor at home. 13 new born (Born Dec 2) anacondas, 2 yearling anacondas (Born January 09), and 2 big momma anacondas at 16 feet at the aquarium that I work with once a week.

Oh, and my gecko

Sorry, I'm getting excited and carrying on about my snakes! wrongforu.gif

I promise I'll take pics soon. I don't look like your "typical" snake owner! :p

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I promise I'll take pics soon. I don't look like your "typical" snake owner! :p

to say cartmans doll isn't a typical snake owner is an understatement, especially with big ones:D

Welcome to the forum.

Oh, and don't listen to the others, it is fun to encourage thunderbirdjunkie:cool:

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dammm you gotta love snakes ... either you love them very much or your going for the World Guiness record in an attempt to make the biggest Snakes and Ladders game ROFL !! Nahhh... just breaking the ice a bit for you... people here are very friendly and helpful. :)