My new to me $800 dollar Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hx214

Reaction score
Thanks for the tap info, hopefully with the threads being used I won't have a huge rust issue.

Unfortunately, I'm no stranger to taps and PB blaster.... I have a whole drawer full of taps and I buy blaster by the box.... I always wondered what it would be like to work on cars in Arizona or somewhere in the southwest..... Lucky SOBs.....

The hitch on my Tj is welded right to the frame.... My little brother tried to bolt on a mopar hitch he found at this work (scrap yard) and suprise me when he brought it back from a trip he took. He didn't run the tap.... cross threaded the bolt and snapped it off in the frame..... Couldn't get a drill bit to bite, so he pulled out the Miller stick welder and welded it on.... Now its there whether I like it or not.... Surprise!

Between him and my dad I'm lucky that anything I own isn't a pile of rumble when I get it back...