My new 2007 X....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my new toy, I am back in the Jeep family...finally...:):D

Sorry about the quality...it was late, starting to rain, and I was in a hurry...:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_2933.jpg
    IMG_2933.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2934.jpg
    IMG_2934.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_2938.jpg
    IMG_2938.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 40

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice. I'm really thinking one of the two Wrangler models will be my next vehicle. They really are becoming more practical and are a good value. How are you liking it so far? And didnt you have the Liberty all stormtroopered out?

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I really like it a lot so far...:)

Once I am able to save up some money for mods, I am planning on a budget boost lift, some BFG AT KOs, some window tint, a hitch on the front to pull it behind the rv, and a hitch on the back to pull my trailer with.

It drives great and is much quieter than my old TJ that I had before the Libby, but I don't think it is as quiet as my Libby was....
I am also getting good gas mileage, at least better than I expected to this point.
My only complaint would have to be that the rear seat is harder to get to then they used to be in the old TJs, but they are roomier and more comfortable, so I guess the tradeoff is OK, but I knew about the back seat access before I bought it so its no big deal...Overall, I am very happy with it and very happy to be back in the Jeep fold:)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice JK. I have seen a few 2 dr ones around lately and I like the looks of them better than the 4 dr.

Good luck with it and when you get it good and broke in, post back and let us know how it's doing.

Dave

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I have about 1350 miles on it at this point and I am still just as pleased with it as I was the day I bought it. I still have not come up with the funds for mods yet, but that will come at some point. I am really happy with it.:) I am getting between 16-17 mpg overall, all though I just took my first extended highway trip with it today and have yet to fill up and figure the mileage...by guestimation I would say the mileage was significantly better than what I have been getting to this point, but I will post back when I know for sure...:)