MY "new" 02 Silver Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lavalva

Reaction score
Here it is, just got it last Saturday. Went from a 95 BMW 318IS to this... It has taken some getting used to, but I am definitely getting there. Going to the gas station still hurts a little though. I'm getting the windows tinted Thursday, so that should me much better :) If you want to know any details, ask away... Even though you probably don't :)

Sorry these pictures are a little crappy, I just took them quickly so a friend could take a look. I'll definitely get some better ones once it's a little nicer and I can actually wash/detail this thing myself.

You must be registered for see images attach

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Tinting the windows, will look real nice.

I actually tinted my front windows so that they matched my rear windows (i already had factory tint)

I am actually surprised the local police man hasn't pulled me over for that yet, he pulls me over for everything else ... front license plate missing, lights caps....

But you're Jeep is very clean, much cleaner than mine at the moment.

Going to the gas station is old hat after a while 8-[

I think the 2002 Jeeps Libertys are the best, not just becasue I have one. =D>

Bennett

lavalva

Reaction score
Yeah I'm getting all of the windows done. Fronts will be 35% (legal limit here) and everything else will be 15 I think.

Yeah it's clean. There aren't really many trails that I have heard of around here. A lot of them have thick brush and I'm just afraid to scratch up my nice paint :)

BTW, this is pre-lowered, built in November of 2001.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Once you get to know the gas station attendant on a first name basis, the fill up's aren't so bad.....LOL!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
thats the beauty about silver..pinstripping is really less noticable...LOL
you'll get used to it....sort of...i still cringe sometimes when i go filler up

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
I don't cringe at the amount of gas the KJ requires... I cringe at the price I have to pay!!!

Nice lookin' KJ there. I could tell it was pre-neu...err...lowered. lol3.gif

Members online

No members online now.