My KJ is gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After 15 years of faithful service, my 2002 KJ has found another home, and I have a new ride. I will keep my account and check in from time to time. Thank you all for the information and help you have given me over these years! This is a great forum.

The new ride:

You must be registered for see images attach

Later!

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very Nice = a new Jeep! The 02 KJ served you very well!
I have been waiting for illusive jeep pick up. Ya they keep promising and nothing.
Now again it is projected for 2018, what a crock!
link:The Jeep Wrangler Pickup Will Debut in Mid-2018, Trackhawk in 2017

Yeah, the pickup is very interesting to me, as well. Most of the junk I end up hauling around has to be out of the elements, though, so any pickup I would get would need a cap.

Well that's a pretty new girl! Sure she's bound to treat you well!

Thanks! Fingers crossed, but the JK has been around long enough now that I feel like at least a few of the bugs have been worked out. I know the new JL is coming, but I think I can wait until it has proven itself before considering one.

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Fingers crossed, but the JK has been around long enough now that I feel like at least a few of the bugs have been worked out. I know the new JL is coming, but I think I can wait until it has proven itself before considering one.

Can't go wrong with a nice JK! Hell of alotta places to explore with it.. also they're beyond customizable.
Plan on lifting it or keeping it as a street ride??

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice JK Emoto. Glad you are going to stick around. You have been a member here for a long time and you still have a jeep anyway.

Dave

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a nice JK! Hell of alotta places to explore with it.. also they're beyond customizable.
Plan on lifting it or keeping it as a street ride??

It needs to be my daily driver in the cold months and for bad weather. I will live with it stock for a while and then see.

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! and Nice! I have not been a part of any JK related forum in a while and I did not even know about the "JL" until you mentioned it.
LINK ↓↓↓↓↓

Everything we know about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Autoblog

How was your KJ when you sold it? Was it still going strong? What made you get the JK (other than the obvious reasons) were you considering anything other? So what does your JK all Have? which Model? I know a lot of questions, Just chit chattin here.:happy160:

Bert

Emoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! and Nice! I have not been a part of any JK related forum in a while and I did not even know about the "JL" until you mentioned it.
LINK ↓↓↓↓↓

Everything we know about the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Autoblog

How was your KJ when you sold it? Was it still going strong? What made you get the JK (other than the obvious reasons) were you considering anything other? So what does your JK all Have? which Model? I know a lot of questions, Just chit chattin here.:happy160:

Bert

The KJ was still going strong. 175,000 miles. It needed a new a/c compressor or a/c compressor clutch, and various things were starting to need replacement as they do with time and mileage. Overall, I was extremely happy with how it performed and lasted and how very reliable it was. Still ran beautifully and looked pretty good. Someone will end up with a good vehicle. Truth be told, after 15 years (I was the original owner) I was kind of tired of it and wanted a change.

The new one is a 4-door Rubicon. Fairly well equipped. Dual top group, so I can put the top down in the summer, which should be really fun.

I really didn't consider anything other than a Wrangler. It is kind of what I have wanted for a long time.

JasonJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice Wrangler!

I can totally understand being bored with a specific platform after 15 years... good vehicle or not, that kind of monotony would drive me nuts too.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.