My Dirty Lil Girl

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
ahh, mud!!!!!!!!!!!! \:D/

That's how mine looked when it was in Alabama. I miss the clay treatment... really brought out the red, lol =D>

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Grogiefrog -- your sooooooo right! I have been practicing how you guys have told me to get in and out so as not to get mud on my jeans... so far I havent perfected it. I swear it'd be easier if I had longer legs! Jeez!

Marlon -- your right! All we really have is the RED clay mud! The jobsite I work on it like one huge mudhole these days, lol. What part of Alabama did you visit?

You know.... you guys are so weird.... thinks mud looks GOOD... gotta be a guy thing.... lol #-o

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
PatriotBlue02 said:
You know.... you guys are so weird.... thinks mud looks GOOD... gotta be a guy thing.... lol #-o

Tis a guy AND a JEEP thing! \:D/

The first mud on our KJ was thanks to the wife. She said that the mud just happened to be in her way. Right, whatever! It looked good I must say!

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, ok I'll admit I have been playing around in mine too. After the hurricane, there were soem flooded roads that I just HAD to take on my way home -- was sooooo funny to see the ppl in cars going wayyyy around the flooded parts and here I go splashing right through them... LOL. Gotta admit, my KJ is loads of fun... :)

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
PatriotBlue02 said:
Well, ok I'll admit I have been playing around in mine too. After the hurricane, there were soem flooded roads that I just HAD to take on my way home -- was sooooo funny to see the ppl in cars going wayyyy around the flooded parts and here I go splashing right through them... LOL. Gotta admit, my KJ is loads of fun... :)

so, were u like forced to take the road? or did u just happen to get "detoured" to that flooded road....eh eh...

LoL

PatriotBlue02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was forced I tell ya... at gunpoint... against my will... yea, uh-huh. :^o It WAS fun, but I just wonder what people do when they go through deep water like that and it splashes so much that it covers the windsheild and you cant see where your going? I had the wipers on full blast, but the water was just flooding up onto the windsheild and I was like -- wow I hope theres nothing in front of me, LOL.

2003KJ

Reaction score
PatriotBlue02 said:
I was forced I tell ya... at gunpoint... against my will... yea, uh-huh. :^o It WAS fun, but I just wonder what people do when they go through deep water like that and it splashes so much that it covers the windsheild and you cant see where your going? I had the wipers on full blast, but the water was just flooding up onto the windsheild and I was like -- wow I hope theres nothing in front of me, LOL.

Just went through that last night. Only thing to do is hope nobody infront of you panics and stops in the middle of the road....otherwise your screwed....specially if you've got the OEM badyears on your KJ....then you're double screwed!!!!...lol

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
heh...noticing the Destinations splash em more to the side....but i havnt had any big puddles to try em out yet...

Latest posts

Members online