My BBS Rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BBS RKs -- very nice. Post up a bigger pic as I'd love to see them on the KJ. What size are they 16s??

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they are 16's. ... 245 70 r16 Tires. Look pretty good, but I want to put 31's on there. The spare has never even seen pavement. Someone got ***** when they traded this bad boy in at the car lot...

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats not a renny, some one sure took the time to add parts of the renny basket and the light bar though.

Still looks real good though =D>

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, why do you say it's not a Renny? Do they have special badging or something? How can I tell the difference? I'm a noob to the Liberties.

Rescu2000

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Rescu2000 said:
So, why do you say it's not a Renny? Do they have special badging or something? How can I tell the difference? I'm a noob to the Liberties.

Rescu2000

Renegades have the lightbar, roof basket, flares with the Rivets in them. Also, yes, badging, and other stuff. What you have is a base model Sport with a lightbar installed...

don't worry though. it's still a KJ. =D>

04RkMtnKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Libby would have cosmetically the riveted fender flares. The bumpers and flares would be painted not flat gray. And also the basket and lights (which yours has) but can be easily added. Underneath it will have skidplates from the factory which can also be added. There maybe more but those are a few quick ones. Either way it sounds like you got a great deal and an awesome looking rig. Enjoy.

Rescu2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, that explains why there is no Engine Skidplate. I noticed that it was gone, but thought it might have been removed by the previous owner. I was planning on adding a beefier one anyway, so it didn't bother me too much. I looked at some photos after you pointed out that it wasn't a Renny. Actually, I think I like the two-tone look of the Sport's fenders better than the painted. I know I'll feel better about taking it offroad without worrying about the painted flares getting scratched. (whistle)

Thanks for pointing that out though. I'm sure I was looking like an idiot thinking it was a full Renegade. ](*,)

Thanks,
Rescu2000

SRotblat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not an idiot, it takes time to learn these things -- you just dont find stuff out over night.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.