My 2005 Renegade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DavidG

Reaction score
After a weekend road trip to the mountains of _New_ Mexico the first weekend I owned her.

You must be registered for see images attach

dnm45227

Reaction score
I think it's just an option that can be purchased seperatley, or can come standard w/certain packages. Our '05 rennie came w/one. I had a choice of tow package or skid plates. Took the skid plates, the sales guy said they came w/the lighting group.

DavidG

Reaction score
options

Mine has the skid plates and tow group, but no light bar obviously. I have seen some on the road here with the light bar, but all the ones on the lots have it deleted.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
did you check ur sticker to see if it was in there?
I heard of a few, where they didnt put the bar on, or forgot to put it on, but it was included in the sticker...

shame how they made that into an option.....

and welcome aboard

Guyute1210

Reaction score
blckkj said:
Love the color and the look. Always liked the new style Renegade!! Did they stop adding the lightbar for the 05's?
The word i heard was that they took them off standard at the beginning of 2005 b/c people were being ******** and using them while driving down the interstates. Then people ******* and they put them back on starting June 2005. They then added the delete option to have them taken off if you dont want them. Mine had them from the factory, and was built in June 2005.
You must be registered for see images

2003KJ

Reaction score
What orig. happened was that in 05 they made the light bar an option, rather than standard. People started complaining (after all, thats pretty much what makes a rennie a rennie right?) so they put it back on. During the switch period there were some that were forgot to be equipped with the light bar (supposed to be standard again). It comes with a certain package I believe, do I search on here, I believe i've seen it covered on here before.

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I like the flat hood on that model. looks cool

(welcome)

Bennett

GeorgiaJeeper

Reaction score
Very nice! I definitely like the look.

I can't believe people would be so stupid to use the lights on the highway.....oh wait, yes I can.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Comes with one of the renegade packages, yeah.

I had to use that delete option with mine because of the heated seats. (can't have both, apparently). It's a bummer because it's $120 off the price to have it removed, but you can't even buy the parts from the dealer for that cost.