Mud Flaps/Splash Guards for 2005 KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davyvan

Reaction score
Been looking for front and rear OEM splash guards but can't find the front set anywhere. Any suggestions on a good substitute with minimum drilling?

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure what may still be available from dealer, worth a call.
The front ones I have are a great fit, rubber, with Jeep logo, very flexible & occasionally show up on ebay.
You must be registered for see images attach

Try searching ebay: "2005 Jeep Liberty "Mud Flaps" or "Splash Guards"
Most of the rear ones are molded smaller plastic, for the KJ, easy to mount.
For the rear I found a Generic one from GM Wider, (no Logo) still rubber may be best.

David13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of mud flaps, no matter what they call them. At Honda dealers they call them rock guards, I think, and put them on a car, drilling holes, and charge you $120 for them, even tho' much the same is available at the auto parts stores for $19.95. Maybe cheaper at Walmart.

I refused to buy at least one Honda that the dealer got for me as they had slapped the rock guards on it. If they take them off it leaves holes.

However, when I bought this Jeep Liberty and got it home, I happened to notice it has huge mud flaps (4) that say JEEP on them. And they are all in fair condition, too. No idea if they are oem or aftermarket, or what.

If you could find a set at the junkyard, they may be good, and cheap.

Otherwise internet search, and maybe ebay for a set that someone got at the junkyard, in good condition.
dc

Mine don't have any brand name on them, just Jeep and a tiny tm in a circle, so maybe they are oem.

And, held on by 5 sheet metal screws. So if you don't like holes, maybe better to forget about mud flaps.

Oh, mine say Jeep with white enhanced letters so you can see the brand name from a mile away.

Last edited: