Mtx 7500 just installed!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went and picked it up, got alittle work to do, put its purty much done. Here shes it, in all its 400 watts, it sounds great too, but dosent hit as hard as a 15in. :-s

You must be registered for see images attach

I ran 4 guage wire to it, just cause i could, hehe, and ive got an 80amp fuse which is to big, but it really is the smallest i could find around here. I need 40 amp. The amp came with this little gain control that goes up and mounts to the dash, its so cool. I love the little guy, i can turn the bass practically off, and completely make myself go deaf, its great!! so what do u all think, it was around $500 total, for wiring and all.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bennett i was wanting to ask u, ur the only person i know of on here that has a system, i sure others do but anyway. I was wanting to ask if u can hear the little vent doors under the back bumper rattling with the bass, its really the only thing that rattles besides the back glass and fenders. The inside dosent really have any rattles at all which surprised me alot, i could hear a couple going down the road with no sub, but it seems very secure.

claudio

Reaction score
Nice sub, what about your HU?

i'm thinking in put my amplifier under the back seats and the sub on the back what do you think?

where did you run your wires left or right door ?

congratulations

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea, ur amp under the seats would be a good idea. My brother wanted me to put it under me seats, he said it would cool better being flat than up on its side, i really like it where u can see it. I ran the power down the drivers side, theres a nice gromet in the firewall on that side that is easy to get through. I ran the rca cables to the amp down the middle under the carpet and it wasent easy at all.

heres the HU.

Its a great HU but its dosent play mp3's, I really didnt know that when i bought it or i wouldnt of, other than that, its great.

Bonehead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got done puting my stereo stuff in mine last night will post a pic later, my wiring to my amp is not as pretty as your was kinda stuck with what I had(was midnight when I started LOL ) will end up redoing it later. I just couldn't take the stock radio any more. Now I need to start looking at replacement speakers for the rest of the KJ since they are sorely lacking now.

Latest posts

Members online