More spare jeep parts for sale. :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All, getting ready to move and don't really care to haul all the extra stuff around the country. Most of this stuff has been sitting around in the closet for a while and I know I don't need it any of it. Not looking to get rich of it so make a fair offer if you think what i listed is to high. I do accept paypal. Will ship on your dime, however, my small piece of crap town only has a USPS office and no UPS/ Fed Ex. It's a 60 mile round trip to the UPS store, so please be serious if you want a UPS rate. Thanks much.

Tomm, I'm sure there is something in here you need.

K&N Filter -$10-SOLD

k&N Re-charge kit. Filter is pretty dirty. Got it from LilMatty years ago. Recharge kit is more than 53% full. Good back ups though.-$5-10?

Black center (2 12v) and shifter bezels -$ 10 apiece

Silver center bezel (1 12v)- $15-SOLD

Heater/ AC control unit - $25

Stock roof rails (not cross rails). One of the plactic end pieces cracked but should still function. paid $75 while back. - $50

Plastic rocker trim pieces- $ your local club sticker

Under set jack set and holder w/out bottle jack. - $10

Grey glove box for '02 KJ- $5

Transfer skid plate in Fire Engine red. Didn't fit my 02 so not sure what years it goes to. no hardware included. $20- SOLD

5 stock GY ST tires 215/75r 16 -$50

2 new Falken Ziek STZ tires 285/75r16 $125

I have pics and will try to upload them, if not just include your email and I'll send them off

Thanks,

Mike

Attachments

• PICT0071.jpg
    PICT0071.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 60
  • PICT0069.jpg
    PICT0069.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 37
  • PICT0079.jpg
    PICT0079.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im interested in the transfer case skid plate, but only if it fits on an 06 :D
what would it cost to ship to 44145?
Thanks!

L

lil black liberty

Lol I want it.. and I want it now :D So how do I pay for this...?

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wonderful Wonderful. Guys send me a pm too w/ your address and I'll hit the post office to get the shipping price. I'm sure Canada will be a bit more, but heck i shipped shocks to AUS so dont think CAN will be a problem

The cross member holes measure 7 in on center. The frame side is adjustable and is roughly 10 for a center. When I measured for my '02 it was the crossmember holes that were not lined up.

Paypal to [email protected]

thanks guys.

I also have some CJ-7 full soft doors and a M416 axle if anybody is interested.

mike

Powerslave

Banned
Reaction score
I need some 215/75 tires, how much tread is on them? I only need two but $50.00 for four is cool (that's the way it looks). I blew the belts on my tires on that Missouri trip. Some NASTY road work down there; they prep the roads for asphalt, but instead of RAMPING up to the untouched road, they SLAM right up, and BA-BOOM! And I mean BAD, caused the whole jeep to go off kilter... This happened about FOUR times, and now, even when going 10MPH you can feel it. SO, had the tires checked, and yep, broke the steel belts in both tires. Hell, if all four tires are good, at least they all match. I know shipping is going to be about $100.00. BUT, if good tread, is worth it.

Members online

No members online now.