More Parts for Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
Pioneer DEH-P4900IB CD/MP3/iPod player with remote, direct iPod hookup, and auxillary inputs. It is mounted in a 98-Up Chrysler/Jeep Dash Install kit with wiring kit adapter and antenna adapter. Litterally plug and play into a KJ! - $95 Shipped SOLD
Midland 5001z CB Radio with PA Speaker - $55 shipped SOLD
Renegade Factory Fog Lights by Hella Lenses are a little cracked from rocks but don't leak and burn bright - $20 shipped SOLD

(6) 3.7L working coil packs - $35 shipped in original boxes or $25 shipped all in one box
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I also still have a full set of Mopar skid plates and mopar rock rails, these photos were taken right after I painted them, they're a little dirty now but still silver. The engine skid has a dent in the very front of it, it was there when I got the jeep. Also the gas tank skid has a dent in the corner of it from my wreck. Neither one caused any problems with them mounting up or anything. The rock rails were never reinstalled after I painted them because I liked to look better without them but I don't have any of the bolts for them just the bars. I have the bolts for the skid plates.

Skids - $250+shipping will be sold to who ever paypals me first SOLD
Rock Rails - $50+shipping SOLD

Last edited:

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wes,
I am interested in the skids, if cplchris, doesn't take them....
thanks

cplchris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want em there yours it would be a while before i have the money for them and i know wes doesnt wanna be sitting on a bunch of parts for a vehicle he doesnt have

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
I'm sorry fellas, I just need to get rid of them fast so I can pay for the sales tax on that truck I bought lol