More of my XJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taken this past Sunday on a ride we did at the El Mirage OHV area on a new trail called Fearless' Folly.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

2003KJ

Reaction score
Lookin good!

What set up are you runnin on that thar machine? I tried clicking on the link in your sig and got a error 404 page not found.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn looks like fun. I need to get a new wheelin rig soon.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
Lookin good!

What set up are you runnin on that thar machine? I tried clicking on the link in your sig and got a error 404 page not found.

Rubicon Express 4.5" w/ 1.25 spacer front, and rear RE shackles. 33's, 4.10's, posis, etc. nothing too crazy but damn fun and wheels great.

2003KJ

Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
2003KJ said:
Lookin good!

Rubicon Express 4.5" w/ 1.25 spacer front, and rear RE shackles. 33's, 4.10's, posis, etc. nothing too crazy but damn fun and wheels great.

How do you like that RE lift? My neighbor is lookin at the 3.5" Superflex for his XJ. It would be his first lift, and my first time installing a lift (he's asked me to help him)

I've been doing some research lately over on the XJ boards and i'm hearing a lot of good about the RE products....

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
RE makes some great stuff. I am very happy. I would make sure to sell him on the full leaf pack and not the add-a-leaf though. For a short arm kit, I wouldn't shop anywhere else.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Interesting.

Yeah he was looking at the full leaf kit, but it's just not in his price range. He's currently in college, and really wants the bfg a/t's in addition to the lift. So the AAl and the tires are gonna be about all he can do....if he can come up with the $$$.

I've been doing some research and it seems that the RE aal kit is a lot stronger than the other aal's....so I don't think he'll have any problems out of it.

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should be fine as long as the factory leaf springs are still strong. I mainly suggested it to get it done Really right the first time. I understand the money deal and wanting to just get it ready to wheel. Make sure he posts pics when it gets done.

2003KJ

Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
It should be fine as long as the factory leaf springs are still strong. I mainly suggested it to get it done Really right the first time. I understand the money deal and wanting to just get it ready to wheel. Make sure he posts pics when it gets done.

Yup yup!

You wouldn't happen to know of any sites that would have the best price on the RE lift would you? I found the super ride kit with rear springs for a little over $600 shipped earlier....

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
JJsKJ said:

Yup yup!

You wouldn't happen to know of any sites that would have the best price on the RE lift would you? I found the super ride kit with rear springs for a little over $600 shipped earlier....

Go over to Pirate or NAXJA and shop some of the guys on those sites that sell RE. They usually can give a pretty good price, often better than RE or another larger vendor.

2003KJ

Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
2003KJ said:
JJsKJ said:

Yup yup!

Go over to Pirate or NAXJA and shop some of the guys on those sites that sell RE. They usually can give a pretty good price, often better than RE or another larger vendor.

Yeah i've been in touch with one guy on NAXJA who's got the best price on the RE6010 with shocks....which is the best out of most of the prices i've seen, since the basic RE kits don't come with shocks....little odd if you ask me...