more comfortable front seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xmcracer

Reaction score
that is all well and good but the chances of finding 02 to 04 seats from a limited are few and far between. What I think the best bet would be aftermarket seats, but which ones? I want to know if there are any makers or brands that stand out. Somebody out there must have found the answer. I thank all of you guys out there for your input.

Deb'nKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
somewhere between London & Zunny Deb'n (England)
General consensus seems to be that WJ seats are almost as good ZJ seats, although when I got mine (after 3 XJ's) I didn't think they were anything special. However when I 1st opened the door of my KJ I was immediately impressed by the seats - & when I got in, I wasn't disappointed: definitely one (2?) of its better features.

Can't imagine WJ armchairs fitting a Liberty nor why they should be more readily available than Limited seats. Aftermarket seats are great for support, not so much for comfort - & you could probably get a Ltd for the cost of a pair.

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
I put a 20$ jell bu.tt pad and a 20$ neck pillow from Menard's in mine. Super comfortable and no futzing with seat belt sensors and such.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online