more bad news

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twindragons187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, the dealer still hasn't found a front driveshaft for my 03 liberty, and yesterday when i pulled in the drive way, the water pump went. there was antifreeze everwhere. thank god it went when i was about home. so i had to have it towed to the dealer. my warranty only covers 25 miles loaded for towing, and its 27 miles to the dealer. they was gonna charge me $175 for 2 miles!!!:eek: but they ended up footing the bill b/c i was on the phone with them for over 2 hours tryen to get someone to tow it. hopefully they will have it done my monday.

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yikes....for $175 I would have strapped it to another vehicle and pulled it 2 miles down the road, and then had the tow truck come get it.

Hope you get it fixed.

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes....for $175 I would have strapped it to another vehicle and pulled it 2 miles down the road, and then had the tow truck come get it.

Hope you get it fixed.

Word. I would have waited til traffic was low, and pushed the dang thing and coasted it in. :^o