MN where to go

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where does everyone from MN go to get work done on their rig?

I want to re gear to 4:10's but dont know anywhere in MN that will do it. dose anyone have any shops that they would recomend?

I live up north and would go to ND if i had to. i am orgianlly from the twin cities so if i needed to take a trip down there to do it i would be down for that to.

I would really like if someone from MN knew how to do the work so i could watch, learn, and help but i dont think thats likely but if you can that would be my ideal situation.

thanks for your input!

SabaII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey bud. Try headin on over to MN-jeep.com. Quiet a few guys on there from up north. I am all the way down in Roch and would help ya if I was closer.

Cardhu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Made an unscheduled trip to the Brainard Dodge dealership in MN on monday when I was vacationing in the Lakes area near by for new years.

Had a U joint make some noise when I left south Dakota and attempted to get it swaped out. I had ordered some super strength precision 280s and had shipped to my friends in South Dakota for some duty free parts and went within 24 hours of getting the part.

Had no appointment on monday back from long weekend and they still got me in due to a no show.

Turns out my rear flange for the ujoint on the drive shaft was a little weak and got chipped putting in the new joint. Found a donor drive shaft at the junk yard due to no new part in stock and had me on the road in less then 4 hours start to finish. Cost me no cash as they claimed they buggered up the part for a simple swap. Driving on a cooked factory U joint for 5 hours probably had that red hot.

No idea if they'll do your gears but being out of country and getting things back on track to get home impressed the hell out of me. If your near by it would be worth checking out.

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will have to try to do some convincing. when i still lived down there i rented an apt from one of the owners or IRO so hopefully i can convince them that us KJ guys arent just a small little niche but the real deal and maybe they can use my KJ to figure out what works

03 JEEP KJ BIG BLUE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill let you know when i go. we should meet up there and chat with them. but it might be my old lady bringing the Jeep down

Latest posts

Members online