Might be interesting -craigslist Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jo6pak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times I've almost bought old Willys Jeeps or Pickup.
But I just don't have the space, funds, or talent to do a build of one:icon_cry:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good for $500-700 or so range since it needs an engine but the add also says "no title". I don't know how it works in other states but here you need a title to register a vehicle.

Dave

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times I've almost bought old Willys Jeeps or Pickup.
But I just don't have the space, funds, or talent to do a build of one:icon_cry:

A guy had two, '48 and '52 for sale, in rough shape for a thousand bucks near me. I am in the same boat as you. Sad to see them sitting there and not in my garage though.

hectikart

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good for $500-700 or so range since it needs an engine but the add also says "no title". I don't know how it works in other states but here you need a title to register a vehicle.

Dave

should be able to get a title. In CT, as long as you have a bill of sale and a vin you can order a replacement title...anytime you move to a new state they give you a new title specific to that state anyway.