Mid- Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lys327

Reaction score
Just looking to see how many kjers are in the mid ohio area and where they wheel at<other than wellsville>

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Just looking to see how many kjers are in the mid ohio area and where they wheel at<other than wellsville>

Welcome
LOTS of Ohio people on here, even more over on LOST, we do runs all over Indiana, Kentucky, couple of new spots in Michigan, even a new one in the southern part of Ohio that is opening soon.

TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another welcome! There are a lot of Ohio members, seems most of them are from the Dayton, lima or toledo area, seems we all congregate on the west side of the state.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
theres a few LOST members from over that way , maybe 6 or 8 at least, a few have been going or have been to the Jeep Skool
Check in over at LOSTJEEPS in the Ohio section, some never come over here

osufans

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I'm northeast of Columbus by about 20 mins. Just stopping by to say hello and see who else is near my way.

1996xj

Reaction score
Im here !! From Ketteing near dayton, there are a couple other's around my area that visit LOST as well as this form too !!

yodejt02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what up!
Since the attempt at getting you back on the LOST forum failed thought I would join in on the fun here smashfreakB.gif nana.gif

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe I don't belong here but I'll be there sometime soon. ;)

Don't worry I have already processed your papers to be an Honorary Member so you're covered.

holybull, I;ll have to look you up in a week or so when I pass through Ashland for my bi-monthly run for the hills

incommando

Banned
Reaction score
I currently reside...in the back of a Jeep KJ! LOL. More or less....

But it is usually in the Kettering Area, or Lewisburg.

Latest posts

Members online