Me,My self, and my KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric_Lee

Reaction score
My names Eric im 35 years old. I come from a family of mechanics which unfortunately that gene skipped me. I served in the U.S. Army for 8 years (really until Obama took office, nothing against him personally just democrats cut military funding as alwaysm) as most service members know your yearly raise decreases due to lack of funding and I would of parted ways with the Army regardless of which Democrat took office. I had a blast in the military and learned a lot. Especially about vehicles, but with having a daughter and being in a rapid deployment unit made it hard to keep saying goodbye to my little one. I got out and went to school and got a job working as a IT desk help tech for a company called Venus. Then was offered a better job working at Northrop Grumman which I still work today as a software engineer (fancy way of saying I program FBCB2'S) or Blue Force Trackers. I own a 2003 Jeep Liberty Limited and love it. My dream car is a Subaru WRX STI but my Jeep holds sentimental value as I purchased it from my Grandpa in 2012 and he passed in 2013.

I'm an artist, Calligrapher, drummer for my praise and worship band at church. But I also fill in as a studio drummer. So if I'm not spending money on my jeep it goes to my daughter lol. Anything left over goes to art supplies.

I'm really happy to have found this forum as most forums focus on Wranglers or other various Jeeps. I do love my jeep as its great to drive and when washed it shines like no other. It's a beautiful red color and very roomy. It has a small sound system. But suits my needs. I hope to be able to contribute my experiences with my Jeep and also gain knowledge from people who've owned Jeep Liberty's like mine. Thanks for your time reading this long bio lol.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. I think you will find members here are very helpful.
Kj's are fairly straightforward to work on, unlike so many other vehicles out there today.
When shopping for a KJ I lifted the hood and said yes this will work!
It had room under the hood, easy to replace spark plugs, hoses, etc, glad I bought one.