magnaflow muffler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xraymankb

Reaction score
Any suggestions on what muffler to get. I won't to replace it and wondered what everyone recommended. if have a part #, please post.

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may find an even mix, some using Magaflow and some using Flowmaster. I have a Flowmaster (50 series) and I like it. I think they are both very comparable and price sometimes makes the final decision.

Good luck

xraymankb

Reaction score
Went with the Flowmaster. like the sound alot. it was accessable, the magnaflow had to be ordered.

Also got a Rusty's 2.5" lift coming Friday, hope to have it on by the end of the night. is it hard.

New Tires Saturday. Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos, 245-75-R16
wish me luck.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
xraymankb said:
Went with the Flowmaster. like the sound alot. it was accessable, the magnaflow had to be ordered.

Also got a Rusty's 2.5" lift coming Friday, hope to have it on by the end of the night. is it hard.

New Tires Saturday. Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos, 245-75-R16
wish me luck.

Good luck! That Rusty's lift is the one that I am saving for at the moment. Let me know how it goes and if you like it when you get it on \:D/