Magic Eraser

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is a tip to use a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to clean the black plastic on cars.

I know that the photo isn't all that great, but I think that you can get the idea. This is the top of my back bumper that had some fine scratches and muck that wouldn't wash off. So I took the eraser to it and within seconds the bumper looked new again! It also works on the door handles (although be careful not to scratch the paint!).

You must be registered for see images

TRAILN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lots of people say it works. When I went to pick some up it looked like a dry sponge and didn't look like it could do anything.

dnm45227

Reaction score
I was skeptical too, but it took crayon, ink and pencil off my walls. I love my kids!

2003KJ

Reaction score
Yes it does indeed work. Works awesome for getting black grease marks and dirt marks from your hands closing white doors..lol

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will these harm the paint? I've got a white KJ with marks that won't come off in a normal wash.

jpm

Latest posts

Members online