Luggage Cross Bars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found these for $50 and took a chance. Glad I did, too. Installed them last night in about 30 minutes. The universal fit and extra hardware provided mean I could have bought these and used them on our 1st CRD, the Vibe or CRV we have owned. Nice addition to the newest Libby. Should never have to buy another pair!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ROOF...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_2575wt_962

Note(s): will need to install the longer eye bolts (included in package) for the Libby. Turn-wheel (thumb wheel nuts) need to have 1 of 3 points facing outward for lock to seat properly and there is no need to tighten the hex screws beyond flush for the Libby.

Very nice fit!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I used a set of these for awhile before I sold them. My Black Widow roof basket didn't want to center correctly on these cross rails because of the plastic pieces that hold the rails in place, so I opted to do the "homemade rails"... which allowed the basket to fit better, and it sits lower now too. :D

Very decent for the price though. :)

azmotoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the input, Yello. I will be using these for hauling our canoe. I've never tried a basket. Glad you could respond so others might know what to expect.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Those should work just great for hauling a canoe. :D

Old cross rails (like what you have) with no basket:
You must be registered for see images

Current setup:

Randal02

Reaction score
azmotoman - thanks for the link.

How is the wind noise? I just installed the DIY rails that a lot of people have used on here (4 pipe t-brakets with conduit) and the wind noise sounds like I have a Dyson in the backseat.

This is my daily driver, so an hour a day at 80 mph... I need something quieter. How is it with yours? I may scrap what I have and jump on these.

Thanks.