Lower Rear Control Arms -Need suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotta replace my rear lower control arms and the tri link ,suggestions ? If I go adjustable will that affect the rear sway bar? Also any after market trilinks out there? Otherwise just gonna go with stock.
Thanks in advance

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
With adjustable rear lowers there is no where to mount sway bar
Of course its worthless anyways and not needed so no worries there
People use a WK rear tri link with a special bracket, someone was making them but not sure anymore, plus were expensive
Too bad JBA stopped making his,( rear bolt on tri link ) they work great

Doing10to20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With adjustable rear lowers there is no where to mount sway bar
Of course its worthless anyways and not needed so no worries there
People use a WK rear tri link with a special bracket, someone was making them but not sure anymore, plus were expensive
Too bad JBA stopped making his,( rear bolt on tri link ) they work great
Ok so daily driving wont be affected ,good ..damn, would the bracket be hard to make? Any directions out there on fabing one up? Yeah just went on the website and didnt see it available

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Years ago there were plans for one on LOSTJEEPs , I'm a Mod over there as well so will see if I can find it again

As far as the sway bar goes , it only connects to the rear lower control arms, not the body so doesn't affect overall driveability at all
I have over 25-30 laying behind the shop , none of mine have them on, and 99 percent of the ones Ive lifted were removed as well , the 04's was removed at about 18,000 miles when first lift went on, and now over 235,000 miles ;)