Lower control arm bolt '02

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I am in need of one lower control arm bolt for my '02 liberty. All 4 of mine are siezed in place and the used control arms I bought came with three good bolts. Please let me know if ya have any so I dont have to get ***** by the local stealership, thanks

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Had same problem with my LCA,bought used LCA to get bolts.Used them,Good luck cutting the old ones,they are tough.

jcbll95

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Looks like thats what im gonna do. My local dealer can eat a big one, I'll drive 40 miles to the next one before I ever go back there. The crappy thing is it will take to trips to the other dealer, 1 to prepay, 1 to pick em up:(

candpliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same problem when doing my lift. I found grade 10.9 bolts at this Industrial hardware store. I walked in and started drooling uncontrollably. Metric hardware, fab parts, lots of 4 foot pieces of steel stock, metric taps, dies. A real hardware store. Not one barbeque or water heater in sight!
:)
http://mcfaddendaleindustrial.com/

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.