Loving my first Jeep!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BronzeBeast

Reaction score
Hey, Glad to see this forum online. Excellent resource! Well, my wife has been a huge fan of Jeeps for years and currently has an '10 Patriot. Came up that I had to get a new vehicle as the old one was not worth fixing and knew that I had to look into a Jeep after all these years. Found a '05 Lib Renegade that was a former fleet vehicle. It has 125,000 miles but still seems to run like a dream. Couldn't be happier so far after 3 months and looking forward to hopefully many years to come. :)

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

Dave

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! The Liberty was my first Jeep as well. You made a great choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BronzeBeast

Reaction score
Hola.
how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking?

Ended up paying about $10,500 after all was said and done. Got it from Carmax, mainly because I have gotten burned by a few private sales and wanted to have some warranty leeway and I know from a friend who worked as a mechanic for them, that they uber inspect all vehicles that come in. Already looking into making cross bars for it to install a roof basket.

I thought it interesting that a friend of mine who is a VA. State Trooper commented that I needed to keep covers on the roof lights as it is not legal to have them uncovered or to use them on paved roads in this state. I can run head and fog anytime I want, but must be on dirt road or off road to uncover or use any lights above the hood. He even showed me the statute on his phone. The things you learn.

I've heard that I can get the build sheet for it. So I want to look into that but it is an '05 Renegade 3.7L 4x4 w' Tow package, Auto Trans w' Command Trac in Light Khaki with Factory Light Bar.

Last edited:

uss2defiant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cool. Thanks.
I was looking to possibly buying a jeep liberty for myself.
I can't believe the resale values of jeep libertys

you can get your build sheet by emailing Jeep
Email Jeep

Latest posts

Members online