LOST transplant from New York

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homeward_Bound

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was a user over on LOST, tried to get back into Jeep Forum, then stumbled upon here. Looks a lot more active and less spammy than what LOST has unfortunately turned into.

12KK geared to 4.56 on 32" tires. ATH roof rack, rear bumper, front recovery, and factory skids. Custom headlights.
You must be registered for see images attach

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, glad to have you here.
Very nice KK ! Happy to see you take it off road as well !:)
Where is that nice pic taken from?

Homeward_Bound

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome.

It was taken in Jackson, NJ not too long ago. Its always fun bringing it out.

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s totally ok to coexist on more than one forum. ;) Anyhow, I am doing the same as you, joined LOST in 2011 and am here now mostly.

How do you like the combo of the 4.56’s and 32’s? Do you find you’re overgeared and wish you had stopped at 4.10’s? I ask because I’m hoping to be able to regear mine at some point and have 31’s.

Homeward_Bound

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes and no on the 4.56's. 32's seemed to be on the tipping point between the 4.56's and the 4.10's, so I harnessed my inner Tim Taylor and went for torque. When I do actually go out, it's nice to have the gearing. But a bit annoying on the highway when I'm pushing 2300 RPM just to keep with traffic. If you're going to stick with 31's, I'd go 4.10.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah LOST is so full of SPAM now...wonder why nobody does anything about it. I also use the Aussie site ausjeepoffroad as they have RHD Export CRDS such as have so our vehicles are identical!
Not too much happening there either!o_O

Last edited:

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I suspect that the older software Lost Jeeps uses makes it susceptible to spammers in a way JF and JeepKJ are not. I don’t think it’s had a software upgrade since I joined in 2011. On the one hand that’s cool because I can still access the Lost site on my old iPad, but not cool from a spam standpoint. Spammers are more technologically advanced.