Looking for some Bull Bars...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Apex

Reaction score
Just need to find a good set of bull bars for my '04.

-Black
-Around 80mm size
-Light compatible
-Preferably tow hook compatible too

I've looked around plenty. The ARBs don't really catch my eye, and a brush guard is just too much. Any help with be appreciated.

P.S., if anyone can find a good-looking tubular rear bar in black as well, I'd be happy.

Apex

Reaction score
Well, can't have the cake and eat it too I suppose. Delta4x4 has about what I'm looking for, except none in black. The diameter is about right, but too bad.

So, front AND rear bull bars,
-Black
-Around 80mm size
-Light compatible

The tow hook compatibility, hopefully, I'll never need anyway :D

Price isn't an issue, and anyone's help would be greatly appreciated.

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your not going to find any tubular "bull bars"(AKA brush guards) or bumbers for the rear of a KJ unless you have one custom made.

There are currently only 2 rear bumbers made for the KJ,one is by Rock Lizard Fab(clink link below in sig) and Trail Ready.

As for the front about the only thing your going to find and still be able to use the OEM front tow hooks is the Detours BackBone system,not a brush guard in any means.Or get the ARB bumber since it has mounts for shackles.Other then that a custom made one is the only other choice right now.

Apex

Reaction score
Now, I'm no offroading expert by any means, but I'm pretty sure brush guards are different from bull bars. Anyway, that's besides the point. Thanks for the input though, I can get one of my family members to fabricate a rear bumper, now that I think about it.

Latest posts

Members online