Looking for renegade light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That 3M foam mounting tape can stick like a summabich though. Still, I'd rather keep my eyes peeled on craigslist or flebay for a used factory one. And no, you can't have mine!! ;)

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

this one's on ebay right now for $63

ebay item #380712342969

looks kinda flimsy, anyone ever buy one of these?

An old memeber over on LOST bought one 4 or 5 years back, told him it was junk, he wanted to prove me wrong.
Lasted for 4 days, hitting the interstate going to work it let loose :badidea:
Cheap China junk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Well the length of the wiring is sort of the funny ending to that story.
He had wired it in with the wiring running down the pillar under the windshield molding . He also wasn't sure how he wanted to wire it so left about 6-8 foot extra and wired it into his parking lights ( with a switch under the hood:badidea: yes not the smartest of setups, ya had to know this guy)
So he cruising down the road, hears a rattling on top, light bar starts bouncing around on the roof, then sliding back more on the roof, then down off of the drivers side as it pulls more wire from under the hood. Ends up bouncing off the road on the drivers side near the rear tire while he's on the Interstate .
Pulls over lights and lights destroyed
He was one of the " I'll show you I know more than anyone else" types that didn't have a clue. He also tried adding a RRO spacer lift to his OME to get more lift cheaply since the rest of us were idiots spending a little more and doing it right

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I was highly interested in that exact light bar when I first got my Jeep last May. Thankfully, the kind folks here set me straight or I would probably have my own story to tell... :emotions133:

Latest posts

Members online